We want you to be 100% satisfied, so you may cancel your MadGuy Unlimited Subscription at any time for any or no reason. To cancel your recurring subscription, please visit your payment settings within your MadGuy account profile.
Please note, however, that refunds are only available for Subscription purchased on the MadGuy website (at www.madguy.co) or the Android app; any courses/subscription purchased through a third party website or the iOS app will not be eligible for cash refunds (for more details on refund restrictions, please see below). For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, please let us know through the Contact Support form, or by requesting a refund from the account settings. We're here to help.
- Refund shall be made available to ALL within the first seven (7) days of purchase.
- All refunds will be credited back via the card you used for the payment purpose within the 15 days as your may take that much time in processing the request.
- Payments are nonrefundable after that seven days mark and there are no refund or credits for partially used periods. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have the benefits of your MadGuy Subscription through the remaining days of your Subscription.
- If all course content was downloaded before the refund was requested, the refund request may be rejected.
- Finally, students who purchase and refund multiple courses over an extended period may be subject to suspension for abuse of the refund policy.
From time to time, we may offer trials of paid subscriptions for our MadGuy Unlimited Subscription for a specified period without payment or at a reduced rate (a “Trial”). MadGuy reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your eligibility for a Trial, and, subject to applicable laws, to withdraw or to modify a Trial at any time without prior notice and with no liability, to the greatest extent permitted under the law.